Bharat Gas LPG Subsidy Scheme | How to Get LPG Subsidy Scheme | PAHAL DBTL Scheme
How to Apply Bharat Gas LPG Subsidy Scheme
As you know according to the new Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG DBTL( PAHAL) scheme, the LPG consumers will certainly join the scheme will certainly obtain subsidy directly in their bank accounts. In this article we have actually stated the entire process of getting LPG subsidy for the Bharat Gas Consumers. If you are making use of Bharat Gas cylinder you should follow the procedure for taking the benefit of this LPG subsidy Scheme. Before proceeding make certain you are qualified.
Bharat Gas LPG Subsidy Scheme Registration – Aadhar & Non Aadhar Card Based
As we have actually pointed out various times that according to this brand-new subsidy scheme by Government, both type consumers i.e. Those who have aadhar card and also those that don’t have it can use. We will certainly be clarifying the process independently.
A) Bharat Gas LPG Subsidy Registration with Aadhar Card
Step 1 : You need to Link Aadhar card with Bank Account First
The process of linking the aadhar card with checking account can be executed in two ways. You can either hand over the application form to the bank authorities or you could implement this process via Online method. Nonetheless it is to be kept in mind that banks are not offering the facility of Online Linking.
When your Aadhar card will certainly be connected to the Bank account, the action 1 will certainly be completed. Now you should proceed with the step 2.
Step 2 : You need to link your Link Aadhar Ccard with Bharat Gas Consumer Connection
This process can be implemented in various ways
1. By providing your bank information to at the Bharat Gas Distributor Office
2. By providing your Bharat Gas Connection Details at the Bank account
Step: 2.1 Providing Bank details to your Bharat Gas Distributor – Offline Method
- You need to fill in the form.
- Once downloaded, you need take the print out of the form
Enter the details asked correctly
- Once filled you need to submit to your Bharat Gas Dealer
Step 2.2 Online Method
The federal government has set up a dedicated online page where all consumers can link their aadhar card with LPG represent subsidy purposes. We have actually composed a separate post for this. This concludes the step 2.
This whole process was for the Bharat Gas Consumers who had aadhar card. The process of making an application for LPG subsidy by signing up with the New DBTL scheme( PAHAL) without Aadhar card is provided listed below.
B) How to Apply for Bharat Gas LPG Subsidy Scheme without Aadhar Card
If you are a Bharat Gas Consumer as well as desire to make an application for the LPG Gas Subsidy Scheme without Aadhar card. The most significant redesign in the brand-new changed DBTL scheme referred to as “PAHAL” is that it makes it feasible for the customers who do not have Aadhaar card or Aadhaar number to request the LPG subsidy. The consumers of Bharat Gas cylinders can presently obtain the subsidy in their particular Bank account without connecting the Aadhaar card.
Those consumers of LPG that have not gotten their Aadhaar card or Aadhaar number have to use this method. If you have obtained your Aadhaar card as well as you are intending to follow this method to miss the Aadhaar card linking process, do refrain this.
There are two methods to apply for LPG Gas Subsidy without linking Aadhar card :
Method 1 : By Submitting your Bank details to LPG
In this method you will provide your bank details for your LPG account. It can be done in two ways
a)Handing over the Application to your LPG dealer–
You can personally turn over the application including your bank account details to your LPG Connection Dealer. The dealer of Bharat gas which ever before solution your are making use of currently.
b)Apply Online for LPG Subsidy under the DBTL(PAHAL) Scheme without Aadhar Card.
Method 2 : On web using online method
In this method you have to submit your LPG Details at the bank branch.Once downloaded take the print out and complete the application. Now visit your bank branch as well as hand over the application to the bank official.
Bharat Gas Connection | Online Bharat Gas New Connection | LPG Gas New Connection
Customers seeking to apply for a Bharat Gas Connection for the very first time can opt to do so either online or offline. Both approaches provide fast and reliable company distribution.
Registering Your Phone Number
To obtain an online as well as an offline gas connection, you will certainly need to register your mobile or landline number with your local Bharat Gas Distributor. You can download the registration form online or you could go to the nearest distributor or office and pick up the form. once you have filled in the information, send the form as well as you might be alerted concerning your registration.
Bharat Gas New Connection | Bharat Gas New Connection Online
Customers seeking to apply for a new Bharat Gas New Connection online can do so in a few quick and simple steps.
- Log on to the Bharat Gas web site and also register as a new client. On the home page, choose the “brand-new user” alternative as well as give the required information (your name and also mobile number) to start the registration process. If you have not registered your number with Bharat Gas, download and install the form and fill in the information requested. You will get an SMS with your login information verifying your registration, after which you can sign in to your account.
- Check in to your account and select the “brand-new domestic LPG Gas Connection” alternative. Complete the online form with the information asked for. Once you have gotten in all the information asked for, click on the “submit” button.
- You might have to submit the sustaining documents or you can decide to send them to your nearest gas distributor.
- You will obtain updates on the status of your application online, as well as get a notice once it has been signed up.
New Offline Bharat Gas Connection
To apply for a New Gas Connection offline, kindly follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit your nearest Bharat Gas dealer or office and collect an application form.
- Submit the filled in form along with the required documents to the dealer or office.
- You will receive a call confirming your request, and your application will be processed within 4-5 working days.
Documents Required for New Bharat Gas Connection
When requesting a new Bharat Gas connection, whether offline or online, you might have to send specific documents in addition to your application. These documents, additionally known as “Know Your Client” or KYC documents, are made use of to verify your identity as well as address. The documents to be submitted are below:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address/Residence
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter identity card
- Driving licence
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
- ID proof issued by either the Central or State Governments
- Driving licence
- Voter’s identity card
- Ration card
- Lease agreement
- Utility bills- telephone /electricity/ water bill
- LIC policy
- Bank statement
- House registration document
- Letter of possession or allotment for a flat/apartment
- Declaration of address attested by a Gazetted officer
After getting the new gas connection, consumer can easily booked the Bharat Gas Refill through Online or Offline,for know full,CHECK HERE.